D Coaching Courses
- Click the following link for National D License Information - http://www.ussoccer.com/coaching-education/licenses/national-d
- Candidates must be enrolled one week prior to the start of the course. This will allow candidates to complete pre-course work in time for the start of the course. It will also allow administration to finalize course registration numbers which will determine is the course meets minimum numbers to conduct the course.
- If the course does not meet minimum candidate requirements, CSA maintains the right to cancel the course one week prior to the start of the course. If cancelled candidates will be notified and receive a full refund. Candidates should not make non-refundable arrangements until a final confirmation that the course will be held.
- Candidates who cancel within the week prior to the course will be assessed a $25 cancellation/administrative fee.
- D Candidates must complete an E License and hold it for 6 months before they can enroll in a D License Course.
Please contact Mike Freitag at MFreitag@coloradosoccer.org with any questions
2018 courses will announced in the near future. Check back soon!