Updated: August 26, 2019
Title: Team Coach
Location: Skyline Soccer Club - Denver
Description: Team Coaches instruct our higher level teams in Colorado Soccer Association leagues. Focus on the development of the individual players using age appropriate training methods in conjunction with the Skyline Player Development Plan. Work closely with the Director of Coaching and Technical Director of the club. Team Coach will coordinate and communicate with families on a regular basis. This is a contract, paid position for the Spring 2019 season with potential seasons beyond.
Team Coaches conduct 2 to 3 team training session per week (depending on the age and playing level) games on Saturdays and some Sundays.
Team Coaches are in charge of match management duties for each team (30 to 45 minute warm-up prior to matches, line-ups, substitutions, match tactics, etc.)
Team Coaches are expected to respond to emails from team members, team parents, opposing coaches, club Administrator, Director of Coaching and Technical Director in less than 24 hours.
Team Coaches will manage and support team participating in appropriate tournaments and off-season training.
Team Coaches are expected to lead their respective teams in the tryout process for all Skyline Competitive teams including duties associated with player placement.
Team Coaches are expected to attend and assist in the tryout process for all Skyline Competitive teams. Team coaches will also conduct player evaluations and hold team meetings.
Pay is commensurate with experience, licensing and team level, per season.
Additional work opportunities, such as camps, may be available.
Must be able to pass a background check
Must be willing to participate in coach education offered by the club and by US Soccer.
Must have previous soccer playing or coaching experience.
For additional information or to apply, please email George Pavlantos at email@example.com or you can call 720.399.1643. Please visit our site to see other soccer job opportunities at www.skylinesoccer.org/soccer-jobs-2/
Posted: July 30, 2019
Title: Head Soccer Coach Position
Location: United SC of Northern Colorado - Loveland
Description: Multiple age groups. Focus on player development using training methods approved by United SC's A Licensed DOC, in conjunction with United SC Development Plan. Work closely with the Director of Coaching, A-DOC' and the clubs Technical Director. This is a contract, paid position.
- Conduct 3 training session per week, games on Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Partner with the Clubs Sr. Staff Coaches on player development, level of play and tournaments
- Manage Administration aspects with the clubs Registrar and Office Admin
- Opportunities to learn and obtain licenses are strongly encouraged and offered.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be willing to participate in coach education offered by the club
- Soccer and or previous coaching experience preferred
For additional information, please email Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.unitedsoccerco.org
Posted: June 4, 2019
Title: (GK) Goal Keeping Coach - (Part Time Position)
Location: United SC - Loveland @ Loveland Sports Park
Description: Part Time GK Coach for United SC Competitive teams. We have an established Keeper Program, where our GK Coach focuses on the training & development that aligns with United SC's Keeper Development Plan, working communicating with the Keeping Director, Technical Trainer and Director of Coaching. This is an hourly position. Keeper Training is early evenings; Monday, Tuesday and several Friday's throughout the season.
- GK Coach will manage 2-3 GK training early evening sessions per week. Will work with schedule, where feasible. No weekend coverage required.
- GK Coach is expected to evaluate keepers as to their progress and communicate with the club's coaches and directors as needed.
- Additional coaching opportunities & additional sessions may become available
- Pass background check
- Willing to attend United SC Coaches sessions as required
- Have previous Soccer & Keeper experience. Club will assist in training as needed and can help with licensing.
For additional information or to apply, please email Trevor Warren at email@example.com
Posted: July 11, 2019
Title: COACH on Sundays; grow into head coach with B-Elite Academy
Location: Our home + training turf: Aurora Sports Park 19300 E Colfax Ave Aurora, CO
Description: If you are looking to coach competitive soccer within a positive and supportive environment then B-Elite is the place for your consideration. Respectfully, we start every coach (with or without experience) in our Sunday training program which is held on Sundays for 90 minutes at ASP. Our "Next Level Sunday Soccer" sessions are open to kids within and outside of our academy teams and the platform we use to expose you to our soccer training methodologies. Our directors oversee the coaching and support your knowledge, growth and comfort level as you start coaching our strategies from Spain. Our directors are dedicated to instructing these tactics and have years of experience working at clubs such as FC Barcelona, Sant Cugat, Cerdanyola, Espanol, and Grammanet. Once you and our directors feel it is best for you to have a team, you will grow into that holistically, confident and well prepared. Everyone participates for a period of time in our Sunday program and we would love to invite you to come out and meet our directors and see what we are doing! Our academy strives to compete at the highest levels in both Front Range and Champions league. This is a great place to learn and broaden your knowledge as a coach. We have boys and girls teams from 2011-2003/HS level and on Sundays the age ranges from 3-13 generally. Thank you for your consideration!
First Steps necessary: inside our Sunday training program
- Be timely and show your dedication through participation on Sundays
- Have a positive learning attitude
- Be able to be supportive and work well with children of ages ranging from 6-16.
- Be passionate for soccer, preferably with experience as a player.
- Wear our B-Elite soccer academy coach Under Armour coach clothing, which is provided.
- You must pass a background check prior to having your own group on Sundays.
- Pay is 30.00 for a 90 minute session each week. Contract position.
Next Steps: Expectations/details once you have your team with B-Elite Academy.
Once you have your own team:
- Complete our Concussion Awareness course.
- Coaches are paid 350/400 monthly for 1 team.
- Your team will practice August-May with 4-5 tournaments and league play during Spring/Fall through CSA sanctioned games.
- You must be willing to work one on one with our directors with coach training meetings periodically.
- Be able to work/coach with assistance and support from our directors at ASP. Our club trains together with our directors each night. Age groups: U10 and younger T/FR, older groups either MWTH, TWTH, etc etc.
- Some opportunities may be available in the summers
- You often may have a director support you at your games to assess how the kids are improving in a game setting and training needs of your particular group.
(If you have GK experience there may be opportunities to work with Carles Gil, director of GK and Total Goalie 360 for non-academy kids. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.)
For additional information or inquiring to schedule please email email@example.com or text 970-309-0921 to schedule a time to chat! Please note that this is a rolling application process.