Posted: March 8, 2019
Title: Team Coach
Location: Wheat Ridge Avalanche Soccer
Description: Team Coach to handle training and player development for state league and competitive teams. The coaching programs are centered on basic athletic training, technical development of players and teaching the game of soccer to players on an age appropriate level. Coaching assistance is provided through the Director of Coaching of the club. Teams have designated volunteer managers who work closely with the team coach to communicate, organize and facilitate team events including training sessions and game schedules. This is a contract, paid position for the Spring 2019 season with potential seasons beyond.
- Team Coaches conduct 2 to 3 team training session per week (depending on the age and playing level) games on Saturdays and some Sundays.
- Team Coaches lead and manage weekly matches (including warm-up prior to matches, line-ups, substitutions, match tactics, etc.)
- Team Coaches are expected to respond to emails from team members, team parents, opposing coaches, club Administrator and Director of Coaching promptly.
- Team Coaches will manage and support team participating in appropriate tournaments and off-season trainings as selected and determined by the team coach.
- Team Coaches will lead their respective team tryouts in May and assist with player placement on teams.
- Pay is commensurate with experience, licensing and team level, per season.
- Additional work opportunities, such as camps, may be available.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must complete online tutorial on Concussion Awareness and SafeSport protocol
- Must be willing to participate in coach education offered by the club and by US Soccer.
- Must have previous soccer playing or coaching experience.
For additional information or to apply, please email Aldo DelPiccolo at email@example.com or call at 303-915-7257.
Posted: February 15, 2019
Title: Team Coach
Location: Skyline Soccer Club - Denver
Description: Team Coaches instruct our higher level teams in Colorado Soccer Association leagues. Focus on the development of the individual players using age appropriate training methods in conjunction with the Skyline Player Development Plan. Work closely with the Director of Coaching and Technical Director of the club. Team Coach will coordinate and communicate with families on a regular basis. This is a contract, paid position for the Spring 2019 season with potential seasons beyond.
Team Coaches conduct 2 to 3 team training session per week (depending on the age and playing level) games on Saturdays and some Sundays.
Team Coaches are in charge of match management duties for each team (30 to 45 minute warm-up prior to matches, line-ups, substitutions, match tactics, etc.)
Team Coaches are expected to respond to emails from team members, team parents, opposing coaches, club Administrator, Director of Coaching and Technical Director in less than 24 hours.
Team Coaches will manage and support team participating in appropriate tournaments and off-season training.
Team Coaches are expected to lead their respective teams in the tryout process for all Skyline Competitive teams including duties associated with player placement.
Team Coaches are expected to attend and assist in the tryout process for all Skyline Competitive teams. Team coaches will also conduct player evaluations and hold team meetings.
Pay is commensurate with experience, licensing and team level, per season.
Additional work opportunities, such as camps, may be available.
Must be able to pass a background check
Must be willing to participate in coach education offered by the club and by US Soccer.
Must have previous soccer playing or coaching experience.
For additional information or to apply, please email George Pavlantos at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 720.399.1643. Please visit our site to see other soccer job opportunities at www.skylinesoccer.org/soccer-jobs-2/
Posted: February 15, 2019
Title: 3U - 5U Club Coach
Location: Skyline Soccer Club - Denver
Skyline Soccer Association is looking for energetic Club Coaches to assist during the Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons of our 3U-5U, Grasshoppers & Munchkins soccer program. One of the oldest soccer clubs in Denver, our program serve roughly 2,500 players each season. Our Grasshoppers and Munchkins program is specifically designed to teach 2.5 — 5 yr. old players the very basics of soccer through playing games, making friends, and having fun! Ideal candidates will be passionate, enthusiastic, and have experience working with children. Extensive soccer knowledge is not required, but is always a plus!
- Field set up and monitoring player safety
- Facilitate group warm-up
- Coaching teams of 10 – 12 players, ages 2.5 – 3 or 4 – 5 years old
- Assist volunteer parent coaches or peer staff coaches with team activities as requested
- Tear down fields and equipment at the end of each session
- Customer Service to families, player and coaches
- Must be comfortable working with children ages 2.5 – 5 yrs. old in a team atmosphere. Extensive soccer knowledge is not required – we look for energetic and passionate people who understand how to relate to and engage children of the preschool age.
- Must be comfortable leading a group through soccer related activities for 45 – 60 minutes on your own (coaching plans are provided).
- Must be punctual, reliable, and bring a smile to the field each week!
- Must be able to pass a national background check, legally approved to work in the United States, and have reliable transportation.
- We run Spring, Summer, and Fall Seasons. Sessions are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings at a variety of parks around the Denver-metro area.Please view our Grasshopper and Munchkin program locations, along with each location’s schedule and season dates.
- Weekday work time commitments run from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.; Saturday work time commitments run from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (end times vary depending on location).
- The sessions you sign up to work are where you will meet once a week, at the same time and place, for six – eight weeks depending on weather.You do NOT have to commit to all of the sessions, but precedence will be given to applicants who can commit to two or more days per week.
The beginning pay for this position is $14/hr.
To learn more about our program visit http://www.skylinesoccer.org/soccer-programs/3u-5u-youth-soccer/ or contact our Director, Mason Greathouse (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the position or our soccer programs! We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted: January 16, 2019
Title: Director of Goalkeeping
Location: Arsenal Colorado, Fort Collins, CO
Arsenal Colorado is a non-profit youth soccer organization, committed to maximizing the development of all our players to their highest potential and providing opportunities consistent with their commitment. Supported by an active and involved Board of Directors, the highly trained staff is experienced, educated and motivated to provide an excellent soccer experience. This is accomplished through development and support of coaching excellence, employee growth, volunteer opportunities, outstanding service, and superior facilities.
Description: This position requires a high energy, charismatic individual that has demonstrated the ability to work with youth and develop their skills as a goalkeeper. Additionally, the candidate must be able to manage people well and communicate effectively with coaches, players and the players’ parents. The position requires independent and collaborative work with colleagues, a motivated self-starter with the ability and experience to make a difference on and off the field
- Attend games and provide goalkeeper’s with pre-game warm-up and halftime feedback????
- Work with players with a wide range of abilities, with the goal of individual development for all goalkeepers
- Effective communicator with players (at training and games), team coaches, parents and club staff
- Communicate with team coaches regarding growth of goalkeepers, standards, practices etc.
- Provide written evaluations to goalkeepers and their parents
- Communicate with club staff about planning, scheduling and staffing
- Conduct meetings with coaching staff and goalkeepers
- Develop seasonal and annual training schedules
- Staff and oversee any and all goalkeeper trainers
- Must be able to evaluate and identify talent for team placement
- Conduct written development plans and evaluations of all goalkeepers within the program
- Team coaching
- Plan, staff and conduct goalkeeping camps (winter/summer)
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Soccer’s Goalkeeping License
- Minimum US Soccer C coaching license
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and electronic
- Outgoing personality comfortable communicating in-person and by phone
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be highly organized and to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Experience working with individuals and small groups with both players and colleagues
- Experience with planning, scheduling, promotion and staffing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small-office environment
- Strong computer skills
This position is full-time with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Arsenal Colorado is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply, Please send your resume, a letter of interest, 3 references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The posting will close when the position is filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly. No walk-ins or phone calls, please.