Whether you use a smartphone or your desktop computer, it is easy to add games and get score notifications for your teams and for the teams you want to follow.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Visit http://www.coloradosoccer.org/resources/schedule_and_standings/
2. Click on the League or Event. State Cup and Presidents Cup schedules are also listed.
3. Navigate to your selected Division and click the Schedule icon under the desired Division.
4. Click the calendar icon next to your team’s game. A window will pop up to download the information into your personal calendar. It will download the calendar file. Open it and add it to your calendar. Using your calendar function, you can even invite grandma via email!
5. Want to see where your team is playing for the season? Click on your team and the game information pops up, you add the dates to your calendar. That’s it!
Want to take it one step further and get scores?
Here’s what you do:
- Once you have navigated to your League, click on the Get Scores tab on the top of the page.
- Select your Age Group and Division, enter in your email address and/or mobile text number to receive updates and click Subscribe. That’s it!